Christmas gear wish list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
I have been thinking about what gear I want for Christmas and I have only two things in mind at this time...a steel Genisis 80cu tank, a one piece 7mm wetsuit (preferably ScubaPro) but would consider Henderson also, an upgraded underwater camera system with strobe (currently using a Reefmaster), or the computer software for my Aeris 500AI. How about some other ideas or wishlist items you may have?

I'm lusting after a housed Sony Digital Video Camera - the Ikelite housing with the Video Pro light and the big battery pack.
Rick

Lets see... a PC interface for my Suunto Vyper computer and an 80 cu. ft. steel tank would just rule!

Originally posted by seaangel
I have been thinking about what gear I want for Christmas and I have only two things in mind at this time...a steel Genisis 80cu tank, a one piece 7mm wetsuit (preferably ScubaPro) but would consider Henderson also, an upgraded underwater camera system with strobe (currently using a Reefmaster), or the computer software for my Aeris 500AI. How about some other ideas or wishlist items you may have?

You should be a lawyer or a CPA cause with your counting, either they will get off scott free or be rich...

But all in all it sounds like a great wishlist.

I would like an Aeries 500 air integrated computer, a 3 mil wetsuit in my size or a mares hub....

That should oughta do it

Olympus C-3040z digital camera with housing, strobe(s), tons of memory cards and rechargeable batteries/charger.

And while I'm at it, a new laptop configured to handle anything and everything I might want/need to do with photos.

Kristy Hinze, Daniela Pestova, Laetitia Casta, and Anna Kornikova as my new dive buddies....

:mean: :tease: :p :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom