Chip and Iris (part II)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jj_freelord:
I get to see Mike and Ish in action :)

I got a plane but I can't afford it :) ironic isn't it? Mike, I don't need to do anything to get you into trouble. You do pretty well left to your devices.
Why thank you....

I like to live on the edge....

Like Zee. Who must have fallen off his edge.

Who's Simon? Is he cute? Is he single? Is he someone who doesn't "want to become a pilot when he was younger"? Is Chip really going to let a pretty lady like Iris go?

And people wonder why I'm single :p

Mike dearest, I'm an equal opportunity lover. Just not the type I'm sure you have in mind. I still can't believe Chip's comment about "long distance." I mean what is he really saying? Like I don't know. And...you still didn't answer my questions!

Simon is comin to PI with me in 10 days.. single, he is a big boat capt so probably will give you a hard time for being a pilot, not worship the ground you walk on...
Cute? sure why not...

Rain check? not answering that one.. :p

Mike Veitch:
not worship the ground you walk on...:p
Thank goodness. The ground I walk on do not need worshiping. I on the other hand...
Being a pilot is fun. Being a female pilot is a mixed blessing. It can be pretty good but it can sure get old.

Mike Veitch:
sure why not...:p
What aren't you telling me?

Mike Veitch:
not answering that one.. :p
Why not? A 'no' would still be an answer (hint, hint). I'm getting pretty good at flirting, huh?

clgsamson:
In video? DVD please, thanks...:D
I'd like to second that request. Unless someone will lend me his/her video camera so I can record the action for posterity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom