Chicago - Westside

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wb10005:
All I REALLY know about my life is that other than seeing a whale shark and watching the Sox win the WS -- I can die a happy man! I am halfway to my dream ----

GO SOX !!!

Oh, you're one of those. Too bad.

Well, at least you've got the diving going for you.

Go SCRUBS!!!

LOL -Where's the love, Rockpile ? This town needed a winner.

Plenty of love, my brother. Anything that gets the cars burning in Gary can't be all that bad, right? Seriously though, it's a little sad to see Frank go. Whether people like it or not an era is over. Sosa and Frank used to run this town.

Let's make it interesting. I bet the cheapest octo money can buy that Pierre has more steals than Pods, 50' roll of nylon webbing that Lee goes deep more times than Paulie, and my first born son that Aramis goes deep more than Thome.

You in?

Rick ----

The only bet I'd take is the Scotty Pods one. D LEE is awesome, and Thome is still hurt, I think. (As is Sco PO ....but he'll draw more walks, have more basehits, still steal more hurt, and Pierre is a crybaby )

Not that it matters much. I'll be in the Cell when they raise the WORLD SERIES CHAMPION BANNER and hand out the WORLD CHAMPION RINGS.

Will you be setting up Bartman's MP3, bailing out Ronnie Woo Woo from 26th St for Crack possession, or sharpening Dusty's toothpicks?

Oh -- BTW -- Kerry Wood is hurt AGAIN !!!!!!

How about some starting pitching or save bets ? OR overall WIN BETS? or, dare I say, playoff appearance and wins ????

Thought so, dude.

Either way -- I hope all my and your guys stay healthy and have a good year. I just love the sport and the ballbusting.

Bill

I love you Sox fans. All of a sudden you have mouths. You have the same team only better. Much better, in my estimation. Sooooo, you should will 100 games and the WS, right?

No. The Indians are nasty, nasty this year. I hope you guys do well though. But I can't help but think that if you don't start winning fast, Oz will seem a little less "Carlos Montoya" and a little more unintelligible tool bag. Not to mention your loudmouth catcher will be comfortable and off probation this year. I anticipate problems from him.

Anyway, do you do any shore diving in L. Mich? I've read that we can still walk in at Evanston Beach (which has a reachable wreck) and North Shore Beach. I'm mostly a muck and sand diver in IN and OH. Do you know if there is some procedure for a "walk in." I don't want to get all my gear in order and get turned away because I didn't sign up somewhere or whatever.

Do you have any experience with this?

Thanks,

JB

Man, oh man. Out of the woodwork they come...

Jepuskar, if you're going to subject me to more of last year's celebration perhaps you can also help me with the diving question. I'll broaden it.

I'm just looking for some cheap or free local diving that doesn't involve collecting golf balls in a puddle. Give a brother hand.

Anyone see D. Lee hit a homer in the 2-0 win over Mexico today? Pure swing.

Thanks,
JB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom