Chicago Diving Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There has been a cancellation, so one seat is now available on both the Saturday (19th) and Sunday (20th) charters. If needed, we could actually fit two more divers on the Sunday charter. (Kat)

If you want either/both of these seats, they are available on a first come basis. Pipe up here or PM me if you need more information.

Steven

Been away from the board for a while. Due to 2 jobs, a sick parent & some volunteer work that has become a full time job all it's own.

Is dinner still on for Saturday July 19th? Please post all the details. If it's been cancelled, just let me know.

Thanks,
Kat

Seems that nobody wants to go to downtown Chi. Some people might be going for burgers in Milwaukee after Saturday's dive. Reeraff might have other plans made, but I'm out of the loop since I already have a commitment that night. Hope to meet ya anyways.

The boat is full on Sunday/Chicago, but Saturday/Milwaukee has two of seven seats still available on a first come, first served basis. It sounds like you and your sweetie could seriously use a break and I know you want to do this...let me know. Ditto anyone else on the board with a last minute interest - if you're a diver and you want to join us on an afternoon dive to the Willie and the Dredge, speak up.

Scheduling problems have moved the dinner on Saturday to Milwaukee - we're stopping at Slim's, a saloon at the corner of Florida and 1st, just around the corner from the charter dock, after the dive. We'll be there after the charter returns us and we stop for some fills, figure around 7:00.

Reservations are not needed for dinner, we'd love to have anyone interested show up. You should be able to spot us - look for a bunch of tattered wharf rats with log books.

Steven

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom