Chedraui or Equivalent?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HammerNoMore

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
As my timer says I'll be going to Akumal in a few weeks. I'll be traveling with a 7 month old so on the way down from CUN, we'll want to stock up on diapers, etc.

Is there a Chedraui or somthing similar between CUN and Akumal?

James

....near Hotel Akumal Caribe on the main bay. Should have all you need including your baby items. Prices were very good when we were there in Febuary.

Have a great trip.

Dave

Best bet is the Chedraui in PDC. The Super Chomak in Akumal is pretty pricey and selection is limited. But, if you forget a few items at the Chedraui, the Chomak does come in handy. The Chomak is good for souvenirs and has a good selection of tshirts and hats.

There's a good but small produce market in Akumal on (I think) Wed and Sat. Everything is fresh and tastes great so don't be deceived by appearance. Pick up a bottle of Microdyn at the Chedraui to wash all your produce.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom