Checkin in from VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bump. I'm curious as well about Lake Anna. Any concerns about being sucked up as cooling water for a Nuclear Reactor?

Could you help me retrieve my gold class ring off the end of the dock on private side? I am paying $250

Matthew sellphone.daddy@gmail.com

Thanks

Thanks Mike. If you ever want to head up to Lake Anna (where I live) I'm planning to do some dives this fall/winter since the water is heated! There's a bunch of old equipment at the bottom of the lake from when they built it back in the 60's. Let me know!

I just got certified yesterday, my dad is a diver and makes many trips to lake rawlings. I heard it is nice there also.

still waiting for the lake anna dive results. how was it or did you abort the dive

still waiting for the lake anna dive results. how was it or did you abort the dive

Jaiebo:

I think this thread died a long time ago. As for Lake Anna, I would look other places. Too much boat traffic. There is an old quarry that has become part of the lake when flooded, but the current can be pretty bad, as I have been told. Rawlings is your best bet. LKA is used for public safty divers to practice. Are you in the LKA area?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom