Check this out...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice photo SeaJay, never felt being stalk so dangerously closely.

:mean:

That's got a spooky 3-D look to it!

That's a GREAT pic... I wish I was there *sigh*

Hey SeaJay, this is Andrea from Savannh...that is a great pic!

You were also right about this board...that's to Scuba Source I've decided on which UW Photography equipment to purchase!

When is your next trip out? We need to set a date and get some of our Savannah divers to Beaufort!

Andrea

Yeah, Scubaboard's great, isn't it? I have to continually break myself away from my computer now. You could spend hours on this board, if you're not careful! :D

The next dive is whenever you're ready. :D Next weekend, perhaps? I believe that offshore it's still a bit chilly, and inland's goin' cloudy already this year... But I'm dying to get in the water... :D

I have all this new gear to play with... :D

You gonna post some of those "Savannah River Minnows" here? If you don't, I will, and I don't want to take all the credit for finding the pics!

People are gonna be floored when they see those. :eek:

Hey SeaJay, you go ahead and post them...I've gotten rid of them already...they about maxed out my email. I had two friends with tons of pics to show me...YIKES!!!

Andrea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom