Cheap New Yamaha Outboard !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have had this Yamaha 75 hp enduro for almost thirty years and was aiming to replace her with a brand new one . They meaning the U.S.A. have fazed them out and no longer available to purchase . Stubborn as can be , I was thinking about smuggling one from Mexico . Probably not the best idea , maybe go to prison for a smokey two cycle outboard . I was checking the weight of a Honda 90 hp four stroke which is much heavier than the enduro and at least five thousand dollars more expensive . I noticed a company in Houston selling new Yamaha outboards really cheap and low and behold they had a smokey 85 hp two stroke listed for 3800 $$$

Like the old saying goes it sounds to good to be true it is probably not true . These scammers are really good at ripping people off . A huge web site full of poached pictures and company locations . They make a hit and run for a few weeks and move on to another one . It took my daughter 20 minutes to unwrap their 447 4TH STREET BRUNSWICK, NE 68720 USA scam

Pease note there is a real company selling and repairing gulf carts at this location and do not imply they are involved in any scam . The Scammers were using this address with a similar name

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom