Cheap men's drysuit size L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Izu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Dacor size L men's trilam drysuit. ScubaToys sold this to me 4.5 years ago slightly used from their training class loaners. Originally had rubber seals but I had it overhauled with neoprene wrist and neck seals 1.5 years ago and also had the boots retaped and the suit pressure tested for waterproofness. I have put 5 dives on it since the overhaul and it has since been hanging in my closet. Has a very distinctive hardass retro look but is overall in 85-90% new condition with no major scuffs or repairs. Back entry, single auto pressure release valve on left arm with standard chest inflate. Inside has elastic suspenders with an integrated waist belt with fastex buckle. I am 5'11 200lbs waist 36 but the suit has plenty of room left in the belly. Will include inflator hose. $450 shipped in USA.

Attachments

• boots.JPG
    boots.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 66
  • neck.JPG
    neck.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 61
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 56
  • suit.JPG
    suit.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 70
  • valve.JPG
    valve.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 62
Hi, I'm 5'11'' 175. will this be too big? I dive the great lakes so I need an undergarment.
Why are you selling?
Thanks,
John 810-533-2030

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom