Cheap diving in SE Asia in Dec/Jan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I definately will also recommend Bali, but I guess for Discovery Diving, Nusa Penida is too rough for rainy season.

Go for Tulamben or Manjangan, there are many easy and very very rewarding dives. I stayed at Tulamben resort which was very basic but very convinient in term of distance and the food was good. :)

I recomend you to stay in Tulamben, you might want to do dawn dive and night dive, it'll be a waste without! Tulamben offer the easiest great wreck diving with Liberty. If you want to pamper yourself with colors, I think a dive site called Anemone Paradise is indeed anemone paradise. I know discovery divers like to see the familiar thing : nemo and lots of nemo. :)
Do visit Seraya, ask the operator to arrange a tradisional boat trip to there. It's a great macro dive sites and there are thousands of amazing photography objects.

Manjangan, they have great underwater landscape and the best garden eel I have seen so far. If you like muck diving, Secret Bay is nearby.

Aquamarine is an outstanding company in Bali .....worth it's weight in gold....We leave for Bali in two days. We are spending 3 nights resting up .... then 11 nights in Wakatobi.... then back to Bali for a dive/ tour week planned and designed by Aquamarine....contact Kristie.... she has been just great for us.
We are retuning to Bali in April 07 and plan on using them again for another dive/tour week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom