Cheap Dive Trips?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1:
Jill,

Howdy fellow NJ'ian! We actually live on Bonaire now, but keep an eye out on Continental....They fly direct to Bonaire and if you check their website often you will be able to get a good price! On Christmas Eve I kept an eye and got my parents tickets from Newark to Bonaire 27 Jan- 4 Feb for only $329.00 plus tax per person! When I went to get their seats assigned I noticed there was only 7 seats left, so I'm thinking that is why it was so inexpensive.

Liz

LUCKY YOU!!!!! Talk about a dreamlife! Thanks for the tip, I will keep my eyes peeled.

JillGadget:
oK.. i CAN'T STAND this cold weather. Looking for an inexpensive trip to get away from this cold. Was down in the keys last month and it is too rough right now to go back. Any suggestions or hear of any deals? I don't need to stay in an elaborate facility (how long are you in a room anyway) My goal is to get away, dive, dive, dive oh, and relax. Thanks
Jill

Jill,

Do a search on Expedia, find you some cheap tickets to Cozumel. Leave on a Tuesday-Thursday and come back the following the week. Rent my house for a week. Nobody is going to be at the from April 12 - May 28. Go to the local grocery store and buy ham, weiners, and some hambuger meat. Chips, coke and a beer or two. Hope on the bikes and see some of the sites. Do a little shopping and by the way, DIVE, DIVE and DIVE.

Just a thought. We're headed down next Friday for 10 days. Doing six days of diving and a little work on the house.

Hope this helps. Good luck on your trip planning.

Jim

Jill,
I have put a trip together going to Bonaire from June 9-16 staying at Golden Reef Inn for $1199/pp including RT air from Atlanta if you are interested. The trip includes accomodations, shore diving with Nitrox, 6 boat dives, a rental truck, insurance on the truck, breakfast daily, one dinner, and taxes.

The trick is to be able to jump on good air fare as soon as you find it - which can be difficult but, normally worth the effort.

flew Air Jam last Oct from Atl. What a damn nightmare!!! Delta flys straight to Aruba. Wish they could make a pit stop in Bonaire. Sure would make life easier!! Thank god they fly direct to Roatan for us!!

scubaotter:
Jill,
I have put a trip together going to Bonaire from June 9-16 staying at Golden Reef Inn for $1199/pp including RT air from Atlanta if you are interested. The trip includes accomodations, shore diving with Nitrox, 6 boat dives, a rental truck, insurance on the truck, breakfast daily, one dinner, and taxes.

The trick is to be able to jump on good air fare as soon as you find it - which can be difficult but, normally worth the effort.
I am interested in this trip! :happywave
Are there still spots open?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom