Charters in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blackfish

Registered
Reaction score
I've got a couple of business trips to NYC in November & was wondering if any of the dive charters are still running wreck diving trips offshore (weather dependent)?

Extending some business travel to indulge my recreation, won't be popular with my wife, but..... I'd be willing to suffer for a weekend of wreck diving. You just don't get that in Seattle unless you are willing to go deep.

JK

It is looking like the week of Nov 7 or Nov 14th. I will know more about my schedule next week. I could dive either November 12 & 13 or No 19 & 20....depending

(Jonny_Rocket on Grunzter's comp) Not sure what's going on those weekends, but I'm sure that if worse comes to worse someone will be at Dutch Springs. Just keep us posted on what's going on. We were talking about a trip to Block Island, but there's something up with the boat so I'd more than likely assume that those guys would still want to try to get out.

Okay---I will post here closer to my trip. I'd be psyched if there is a wreck dive charter, but I probably won't hassle with flying my kit to NY to dive in a lake.

Thanks

I'm going to be working over the weekend (Nov 5 & 6) in Queens---no diving for me this time. Thanks guys.

Does any one know of a charter from Long island for some spearfishing??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom