Chartering to The Wexford This Weekend Sept25 & 26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoScuba

Contributor
Reaction score
SoScuba will be in Grand Bend this weekend to take divers to the Wexford. Sunday is pretty much full but there is room left for Saturday morning and afternoon. You can read about the wreck at Marvintpa's site- http://www.scubaq.ca/ontarioscubadiving/wexford.htm

Call Sean if interested in booking a spot at 416-844-6624

For A New Charter Date, See Reply #14 Below.

Sure you can Oren!
$50 for a two tank dive. I'll even throw in some water and cookies! I have a brand new platform and ladder for you to try out! Friday eve on the Tiller will be its first official use. It sure is pretty!

Cheers

Would have been interested if I'd seen a little sooner. We've already lined up charters in Kingston for Sat & Sun. Will you be running in October (weather permitting of course)? The Tiller and the Wexford are still on my to dive list.

Groundhog already beat me with his response. :wink:
The Tiller and the Wexford are on the top of my list too. Hopefully still in this year :D

Hi All.
The Tiller Is there whenever you want to dive her. Over the next 3 weeks any day is probably ok unless I have booked a different location. I havent done it yet but I am thinking if running to the Tiller from Humber Bay Park in Toronto. It would save alot of driving time for those from Toronto or those who would have to drive past Toronto. I can take up to six divers. If you have a few divers interested then give me a call and we will either go with that or I can find a few more and make it "cozy" on the boat :D

I will try for another trip to the Wexford before those nasty gales start blowin! I will keep you posted.

The vis on the Tiller went for a cr^p a few weeks ago but I recieved a call from an excited diver on Wednesday night and the vis is back to about 40 feet now. I will find out for myself in a few hours!

Cheers

What about running from Hamilton (how long would it take?). I"m from Kitchener and Oren's from Guelph.

Running from Humber.... now there's an idea!

Given enough lead time/notice, I can think of a few divers who'd likely want 'in' on that.......

Back
Top Bottom