Charleston dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc

CCR Instructor Trainer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
My wifes brother is planning a big family reunion in Charleston SC next spring. I figure if I am going all the way out there from the west coast I better get some diving in. I am game for pretty much anything so my question:
Where, what, when and anyone want to join me?

wedivebc:
My wifes brother is planning a big family reunion in Charleston SC next spring. I figure if I am going all the way out there from the west coast I better get some diving in. I am game for pretty much anything so my question:
Where, what, when and anyone want to join me?
Dave, Don't know if I'll be down that way this spring, but one never knows. My neighbor and I have been to the Goose Creek SC (20 miles from Charleston) area several times for diving on the Cooper River. It is Black Water diving with some current thrown in for fun but you can find all sorts of stuff: All kinds of fossils including Megalodon Sharks Teeth, arrowheads and spear points, musket balls, old bottles, etc... There are several people who run charters on pontton boats including: Mark Johnson (www.divethecooper.com) and Bill Routh (www.offthewallcharters.com) Take Care, Steve

desksgt:
Dave, Don't know if I'll be down that way this spring, but one never knows. My neighbor and I have been to the Goose Creek SC (20 miles from Charleston) area several times for diving on the Cooper River. It is Black Water diving with some current thrown in for fun but you can find all sorts of stuff: All kinds of fossils including Megalodon Sharks Teeth, arrowheads and spear points, musket balls, old bottles, etc... There are several people who run charters on pontton boats including: Mark Johnson (www.divethecooper.com) and Bill Routh (www.offthewallcharters.com) Take Care, Steve

I'd be into that. Thanks for the tip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom