Chapped Lips, anyone ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone got any second-hand neoprene?
Check with the folks at Northern Diver, they'll probably send you a sample. Ask for either the 2.5 mm "hyper-compressed" or the 4 mm compressed in a piece "big enough to get 2 hands on for a stretch test".
:anon:
(don't tell them I sent you):D

I'm not so sure I would want to put "Bag Balm" on my lips!! I do use pure cocoa butter.....works great and tastes good too!! ages

Brothers & Sisters of The U/W Realm,

There was a neoprene face shield used for cold water diving some years ago. It filled in the space left uncovered by your hood.
(It has been known to be used by skydivers in cold weather country!)

Regards,
Lance Gothic
Shibumi

Blargh -

Henderson icehoods, they go on under you dry suit hood. Everyone at the shop who's tried them has loved them, you're hair stays dry, you're face is almost completely covered minus mask and lip space. Yes you'll look a bank robber, but a small price to be warm.

No thanks I'm not hungry......

I am stiil acheing from the hysterical laughter which ensued after we read Stones repy!

Diving isn't fun without some humour!:D

On a more serious note we have a thing called "Lipbalm" in Europe and also "Chapstick", have you tried these at all?

Aquamore and Urchin Killer:) :upset:

Yo :tongue: Blargh :tongue:

I use vaseline as well in winter to cover the exposed part of my face. Feels good.

My buddy uses 'uierzalf'. I am not familiar with the english word for this.

Bye

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom