channel island dive club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

desert camel

Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about the channel island dive club in Oxnard area? I have heard about it and remember there is a club meeting tonight. Want to go check it out but don't know when and where is the meeting. Can't find any info on Google either. Any info from the scubaboard.com? And what do you think about the club?

--
Chao

desert camel:
Does anybody know anything about the channel island dive club in Oxnard area? I have heard about it and remember there is a club meeting tonight. Want to go check it out but don't know when and where is the meeting. Can't find any info on Google either. Any info from the scubaboard.com? And what do you think about the club?
--
Chao

Funny you asked, the aswer was just posted on another board:

Posted by Mark C. on October 20, 2004 at 12:18:18:

Channel Islands Divers has its club meeting tonight at Pirates Grub and Grog. That's at 5th Street and Victoria in Oxnard. Meeting starts at 7PM. Bring all yer raffle tickets, its progressive night!

You can view the original post at: http://diver.net/bbs/messages/46250.shtml

desert camel:

--
Chao

Desert Camel,

As noted in the reply to your post, Channel Islands Dive Club meets every 3rd Wednesday of the month at Priates Grub & Grog at the corner of Fifth & Victoria in Oxnard. We currently have approximately 120 members, 50-60 of which are regular attendees of the meetings. We have many activities but not all activities are dive related. We also have guest speakers at the meeting to talk about everything from Diving Medicine to showing pictures of an exotic SCUBA vacation. No matter what your interest, there is sure to be someone in the group that shares your interest be it hunting, photography, or just blowing bubbles.

I am the webmaster for the club. Come and visit the club. Visit the website: Channel Islands Divers for more information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom