Changing my avatar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all PPD members 恭賀新禧,恭喜發財!!!!!!!

It's a start.

You're obviously thinking of the wrong country...

BTW, I rarely drink beer... :D

It also helps if you can create a similarly sized badge that looks good...
i know :biggrin:

just don't know what beer is native to the netherlands and figured maybe it crosses a couple of borders from relatively nearby denmark...

lambanog? sure to put some (or more) hair on your chest...

and larry and the other non-locals seemed to have fallen hopelessly and irrevocably in love with tanduay rhum...

Jag

You never heard of Heineken Jag?!?!?!?

Sheesh.. stop getting drunk on Milo and have a real beverage from time to time

You never heard of Heineken Jag?!?!?!?

Sheesh.. stop getting drunk on Milo and have a real beverage from time to time
isnt' that german?

sorry... tried it once... sucks if you ask me...

and milo makes me big and strong... :mooner:

Jag

It's now an official avatar...
PPD_Logo.jpg

Category: Characters and People.

TANDUAay liiiiive withoooouuuut yooouuuuu...? (sung to the "How do I live without you" tune) We used to sing that and tease one of our boatmen who was always drunk on Tanduay....

Don't make an auto switch to that PPD avatar if we're Barangay Pasaway though....my current one is the only one I have of that caye here in Belize. If it disappears;...it's gone forever. Ahhhh never mind....I'll put one in of Apo Reef when I get back.

Don't make an auto switch to that PPD avatar if we're Barangay Pasaway though....my current one is the only one I have of that caye here in Belize. If it disappears;...it's gone forever.
#1 Right-click and save...

#2 It doesn't "change" your avatar, it only displays another image. Your avatar would not be changed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom