Change of plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dee, Leiserom, our plans had to change and we won't be coming to Houston after all. I'll have to meet you both another time and dive together asap. Sorry it didn't work out, we've got to stay in North Texas instead. I'm off work on Fri., we may plan to go back out to Clear Springs if the weather's nice. I guess it's too far for you to come, but let me know if you want to dive there Friday (preferably) or possibly Sat.

Foo

I'm sorry to hear that but we'll get together sometime! I doubt we'll be making the CSSP run soon, the cost of gas is keeping us close to home. We were talking about this very thing this evening, $1.75/gal has gotten to be more than a mild inconvenience when we're already on a budget! It's made us rethink our plans for travel this summer.

I'm going to try to go out there on Friday, Foo. I have to work Saturday, so that's out. I'll be in an aqua Chevy Cavalier with scuba stickers on the bumper and a scuba diving license plate frame. :diver:

Hey Tex! We're keeping a close eye on the weather- if it's decent, we're going. I'll post one way or the other in the morning. Hope we get to meet you tomorrow!
Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom