cf cards help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you go to this link you will see ALL the Compact Flash cards at B&H:
Compact Flash Cards | B&H Photo Video

Then look at the Lexar cards and you will see that the 133x and 300x cards have associated rebates.

Attached are the two pdfs of the rebate forms. 133x and 300x cards have different associated rebates, hence the two different forms. Again, I think you have to buy from an authorized dealer, and B&H is authorized (as well as 10,000's of other stores too!). Again, probably cant purchase from Amazon, Ebay, etc and try to cash in on the rebate.

I got 2 different 4gb 300x card, each one was $33 after rebate, not sure you can do much better!

Attachments

• 091508_LEXAR_CF_GB-133-380.pdf
    381 KB · Views: 58
  • 083008_LEXAR_300XCF.pdf
    380.1 KB · Views: 77
i had another look at ebay there a min ago and the card i was thinking of buying was gone, i had a look around for it and i eventually found it on auction,, the same card is now 1.95 euro i guess there not selling or something hahha or maybe there crap i put a top bid on it of 4 quid so if i win i win, i will see how i get along with the card if i win and at lease i wont have spent 30 quid or something experimenting

hi guys

i bought the cf card in the end, im very pleased with it, i missed out on the auction that started at 1.99 but it ended at 8.90 and i was out bid at the end hahah ah well, i bought the card in the end for 11.99 or something like that and i was really surprized to have it arrive on my doorstep the next day, wow

the cf card works perfectly, there is no differance in taking pictures at all,theres no wait while the picture is copied to the card or anything,but i think that could be because of the buffer system that my camera uses, its a bit slower when copying to my laptop though but that doesnt matter i could be making a cup of tea or something while im waiting for the pictures to save to it

i wasnt so happy with the d70s picture quaility but now that im taking pictures in raw and basic im really excited because a lot of the pictures are perfect from when i take them i also downloaded nikon capture and thats cool too, now ill just have to rob a bank and get a housing for it and im on my way

thanks guys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom