CF 200 price?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, like gasoline, there's probably a difference between SOCAL's and Ohio's pricing; $2.95 per gal. in the Buckeye state.

If there is a difference state to state, I'd think my price would be better since I'm closer to DUI. Maybe not.

FYI, my custom TLS350 ran me just under 4 grand (it had more trimmings, though).

Oh, and I didn't see the single most important addon: P-VALVE! (But maybe you plan to install a Salvo in rather than the extremely overpriced one DUI sells)

I have a DUI CF200. It is an awesome suit. My only two complaints are that it takes along time to dry out and it is more bouyent than DUI likes to let on. In fact, it is damn close to a 7mm wetsuit. All that said, I'd buy it again. I do a lot of diving, crawling on the bottom looking for bugs and the sort, so I want the most rugged suit I could find--DUI CF200. My only change is that I would have put the Kevlar knee pads on as apposed to the CF200 material--it tears on the steps of the dive boats where kevlar won't. Enjoy the suit.

Back
Top Bottom