certification in Playa del Carmen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mogley1

New
Reaction score
My girlfriend and myself are heading down to pdc next week and would like to get open water certified. Does anyone have suggestions on who to use?

There are several shops in downtown PDC. I use DiveMike when there. Depending on where you're staying, I am sure convenience will be your biggest factor. IE. if you're staying at an AI resort, you could be several miles away from downtown and may choose to use the shop on hand. So, if you are staying at an AI, then try to find out who they use and if they fit your needs.

Most of the shops have websites if you keep pecking away through google or otherwise you should find them. Good luck

Actually trying to plan a trip to PDC right now. My recommendation is to get certified by Dennis at Diablo Divers. Great guy, very nice, and very thorough. He's also a member of this board.

-Don

I'll throw in a 2nd recommendation for Dennis. Great guy, very experienced and will hold your girlfriends and your hands at the same time. Just watch that he doesn't try to hold both your girlfriends hands and leave you on the boat. HeHe

thanks guys, I just e-mailed Dennis. hope he gets back to me in time, I know it's short notice. Wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom