Cenotes with Cenote Xperience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissDoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from Mexico and I wanted to write a quick review on Cenote Xperience and Nico. If you are looking to dive the Cenotes I would definitely recommend you go with him. He is a full cave diver with all the knowledge and experience and that's surely what you need in there!!! He is really safety conscious and very knowledgeable and you really feel you can trust him. The whole day run very smoothly, were picked up from the hotel on time, food and drink provided and an amazing experience diving the Cenotes. The first dive was in Angelita which is a fantastic and surreal experience. You dive into the fresh water and then go through a sulphate layer with zero vis and a very bizarre glow and down into salt water in complete darkness at around 32 metres. On the way up it's just like a dream sequence!!! Beautiful and words can't do it justice. The second dive was the Gran Cenote which is a completely different thing all together. This one is full of stalactites and stalagmites and formations and it's spectacular. You also get to go through narrow bits and you really get a taste of what proper cave diving must be like. Gorgeous!!! If you are diving the Cenotes I totally recommend Nicolas at the Cenote Xperience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom