Cenote - who knows this site?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you tell me your setup to best catch the sunlight?
I used a GoPro and then a 3800 lumen video light at depth. And of course my DGX600 dive light but only for looking into tunnels, etc. The shots where you see the sunlight are natural lighting with no additional lighting at all. It just depends on what time of day you make your dive. I think we dropped in about 11:00-11:30ish that morning. And as soon as we got under the surface, we could see clear to the bottom....or at least to the hydrogen sulfide cloud.

ok - those are still shots from the gopro or screen captures from the video?

ok - those are still shots from the gopro or screen captures from the video?
Stills. I didn't take much video on that dive because I needed to save my battery (GoPro and light) for the 3rd dive in Dos Ojos (Bat Cave line). Screen captures from video are much cleaner. My avatar picture was taken on that dive as well.

Stills. I didn't take much video on that dive because I needed to save my battery (GoPro and light) for the 3rd dive in Dos Ojos (Bat Cave line). Screen captures from video are much cleaner. My avatar picture was taken on that dive as well.

many thanks Sh0rtBus

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom