For Sale Cell Power DiveX Sierra Battery with 3 HR Run Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charlene Barker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This brand new Li-ion battery from Cell Power will fit the Sierra Dive Xtras Scooter.
This battery is incredible ! I am using one of these batteries in my Sierra and I am getting almost 3 HOUR RUN TIME ! I did a 79 minute dive, in cold water, multiple tanks, on max speed and had 64% of the battery left !!

My Sierra's old battery , only ever had a 45 minute run time at the most !!

I am working on bringing more scooter batteries made by Cell power into North America ! They are just in the process of improving their batteries even more so I am just waiting on this to be completed !

This will bring new life into your old scooter.
This battery is ready to go and comes with the battery, volt meter, fire blanket and a charger for North America for $1900 CAN plus shipping. That is roughly $1400 US. Cheaper than the original Sierra battery with way more power !!
cell power white.jpg

I know this is an old post but did you ever end up getting more of these batteries into Canada?

Not yet. I am still waiting for my June order but I believe it is leaving Poland this week. It takes about 2 months to get here. I can let you know when I get them ! I ordered extra. Which one are you looking for ?

I was looking for the Sierra battery. A person near me is selling an old Sierra body with a dead battery, and I'm doing a cost comparison between getting one of the Li-on replacements you are bringing in, or purchasing the PTB Module and batteries for a retrofit.

Where abouts in Canada are you located? Ive seen your name come up on a bunch of Facebook gear swap groups.

I was looking for the Sierra battery. A person near me is selling an old Sierra body with a dead battery, and I'm doing a cost comparison between getting one of the Li-on replacements you are bringing in, or purchasing the PTB Module and batteries for a retrofit.

Where abouts in Canada are you located? Ive seen your name come up on a bunch of Facebook gear swap groups.
Hi:
I seen your your post on Batteries for a Sierra Scooter. I have a Sierra, I trying to decide on going with the PTB module or not.
Did you go with the Battery or upgrade to the PTD module.
Any information would be appreciated

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom