CellPower Cuda 400 Smart Battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charlene Barker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
In stock a brand new CellPower Cuda 400 Li-ion Smart battery and standard charger ! $2282 CAN plus tax and shipping. ( roughly $1800 US )

Why this battery is so bad ass ?? This li-ion 1000Wh battery lasts forever ! The people I dive with have not been able to actually figure out how long it lasts in our cold water but we have done 3.5 hour dives and still had 45 % battery power left !

Next... you can know exactly what your scooter battery's health and charge is ! CellPower has added blue tooth to the battery, as you can see from the pictures I included. The app tells you the charge of the battery, tells you the health of each cell and your logged dives !!!

Next ! Why do you need a new battery ? Possibly because one cell died in your scooter battery? Like your old Christmas lights, when one cell is dead, the battery doesn't work any more. You need to buy a new one. Cellpower made it so that when one cell dies, the battery kicks that cell out of line and the battery still works !! Of course it loses the power of one single cell but that is a very small amount of power.

I am also starting to take orders for the next delivery of batteries !!
cuda 2.jpg
cuda 1.png
cuda 3.png

Back
Top Bottom