Celebrity Divers - Not just acting as divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveGolfSki

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's a friday ... need a diversion. How about a thread on celebrity divers? They can't just be divers who played one in movies (e.g., Sean Connery, J. Bissett, etc.) but truly hooked. Celebrity definition is as broad as you want it.

Here's my contribution, Tiger Woods.... seen here during his honeymoon on his ship (Privacy). With a new wife like he's got ... he goes diving with his buddies (and caddy) ... that's an addiction.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes dive together. I also know that Tom Hanks and his son are divers. Do a search for "celebrity divers" on this board and you should be able to find more.

Lauren Hutton, Homer Hickam, Jr., The Gatlin Brothers, Kenny Chesney, Harrison Ford

Divers Emeritus - Jim Varney, Jerry Garcia, Laurel Clark

ppo2_diver:
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes dive together. I also know that Tom Hanks and his son are divers. Do a search for "celebrity divers" on this board and you should be able to find more.

Didn't know they dove underwater too ... :eyebrow: ... sorry couldn't resist.

I did a search using "celebrity divers", "movie star divers", etc. but different threads on different topics came up (mostly about movies).

Thanks for your contribution ...

scubamate:
Jeff Gordon goes to the carribean to dive in the off season.
I happen to know this one first hand as he was out on our boat some time ago... (not a big deal to me but the Captain was pretty excited)

baitedstorm:
I happen to know this one first hand as he was out on our boat some time ago... (not a big deal to me but the Captain was pretty excited)

How's was he as a diver?

Tiger Woods is a NAUI Divemaster, if I'm not mistaken.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom