Celebrities who dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He may have already been mentioned ( but I'm not going to read thru 5 pages of osts to find out)...

I was at Kennedy Space Center yesterday and watched an IMAX movie narratied by Tom Cruise. He was talking about how astronauts try to prevent the bends on space walks and referrenced to himself as a diver.

Laurel- The Frog Queen
:royal:

Dang Army Brat,

I could have gone on not knowing that little tidbit.....:)

I was at Kennedy Space Center yesterday and watched an IMAX movie narratied by Tom Cruise. He was talking about how astronauts try to prevent the bends on space walks and referrenced to himself as a diver.

I know some people that have been on a number of dives with curt russell.

Bart Simpson and his grandpa! In one episode, Bart went diving for sunken treasure which grandpa and Mr. Burns were fighting over. Then Mr Burns throws something into the water and pins Bart under!Grandpa dons his scuba gear, rips out his fake teeth, shoves a reg into his mouth and leaps into the water to Bart's rescue. They buddy breathed to the surface...nope, Grandpa didn't have an octo. LOL

Off topic, there's also an episode in which Homer had taken off a tag from a bear - it produces electric shock and was making the bear crotchety. Homer flings the tag into a pond "where it'll never hurt another living thing" whereupon all the fish floated to the surface of the water, along with a scuba diver.

scubagirl15 once bubbled...
Bart Simpson and his grandpa! In one episode, Bart went diving for sunken treasure which grandpa and Mr. Burns were fighting over. Then Mr Burns throws something into the water and pins Bart under!Grandpa dons his scuba gear, rips out his

You mean Mr Burns actually did something on his own? Without Smithers to help? :)

scubagirl15 once bubbled...
bear crotchety. Homer flings the tag into a pond "where it'll never hurt another living thing" whereupon all the fish floated to the surface of the water, along with a scuba diver.

In a "Lethal Weapon" spoof called "Loaded Weapon", Emilio Estevez' (spoofing Mel Gibson) character saves a boat from exploding when he throws a bomb in the water at the last minute. The bomb explodes in the water and about 4-5 divers surface belly-up.

I thought Mr. Burns flung the object into the water himself. Perhaps I was mistaken...it is rather out of character isn't it? Fishy....

Details...details...I was too riveted with the storyline: Mr Burns and Grandpa actually knew each other in a past life!! They'd found this treasure and were part of a secret society formed as a result! And who knew Bart and Grandpa could dive!!! :)

Don't know if he's famous or infamous but Robert Blakes bodyguard, Earl something, is a diver and avid underwater photographer.
I see him out at Catalina all the time.
I think he might be a AI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom