CeCoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kosuki

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey guys and gals,
I am Chris and I am new to SCUBA. I plan to take classes soon. I Live in San Luis Obispo, CA. I am not sure of any dive clubs on the Central Coast for when I start to dive. I am not Socal or Norcal I am Central Coast Cal lol or as we call it here CeCoCal. I plan to start diving classes with in the next few months.

Peace

Hi chris,

I dont think there are any dive clubs around here in the traditional sence (I could be wrong about that) but there are a lot of friendly divers. I think there is a yahoo group but I have not been on to see how active it is. I mentioned it in your medical thread (not sure if you have been back since I posted) but feel free to pm me if I can be of any help.

The P Bugs (Pismo Beach Underwater Gardening Society) were once a very active well known dive club in CenCal area...They have long since disbanded..

SLO Ocean Currents Of SLO has a semi dive club that conducts dive events.

Depth Perceptions of SLO are active in the SLO S&R teams and offer great anacellary dive training that is not equalled any where else.

Pismo Beach dive shop has a number of dives in AM generally with the shops Kayaks.

Cal Poly has had a dive club...depends on the year and the leadership..

Cal Poly has a scientific dive program for their students..

sdm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom