CCR diving in Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kiwi Divers in Phuket does CCR. I'm actually diving with them now, albeit on open circuit. One of many things to keep an eye out for, if you're on CCR - dive boats in Phuket limit dives to 50 minutes, so unless you have your own private charter, you're limited to OC dive times.

Kiwi Divers in Phuket does CCR. I'm actually diving with them now, albeit on open circuit. One of many things to keep an eye out for, if you're on CCR - dive boats in Phuket limit dives to 50 minutes, so unless you have your own private charter, you're limited to OC dive times.
It depends on the boat and the plan, but sometimes you can make a plan whereby you do 1 longer dive in stead of 2 shorter.

Yeah I heard back that sometimes they could do that with the right planning . That would be ideal for me as it's just easier to get in and out of the water once in a drysuit rather than twice :D

In the end I didn't make it to Thailand. I did my pre-departure PCR test and it came back positive :oops: I had to cancel the trip. Blue Label Diving have given me a refund (big shout out to them for that ) and I can re-book on the MV Giamani anytime in the next 2 years. Will have to shuffle a few plans for this year to keep up the hours on my unit. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions above.

In the end I didn't make it to Thailand. I did my pre-departure PCR test and it came back positive :oops: I had to cancel the trip. Blue Label Diving have given me a refund (big shout out to them for that ) and I can re-book on the MV Giamani anytime in the next 2 years. Will have to shuffle a few plans for this year to keep up the hours on my unit. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions above.

Well that sucks. I hope you feel better and stay safe. Cheers, mate.

Get well soon.

Well that sucks. I hope you feel better and stay safe. Cheers, mate.
Thank you. Funnily enough I pretty much have no symptoms. Only for having to do that test, I'd be going around blissfully unaware. Was very much looking forward to it but there's use crying over spilled milk. I'll get my fix of diving on YouTube.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom