Cayman Islands...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BartBe once bubbled...

What do you mean by this (sorry) ??

We had one person book a package prior to her cert dives at home. Her instructor came down with a bad infection in his knee and he had to cancel her cert dives. She was unable to reschedule with another instructor before her trip.

Since she wasn't a certified diver when she arrived, we couldn't let her dive her package. She hadn't pre-booked a referral, and we didn't have an instructor available to start her right away. She spent the first few days of her vacation unable to dive.

As to the other issue... hmmmm.

There are only three operators on East End. I work at Tortuga Divers, the one that these folks came to after cancelling their dives with this other shop. Cayman Dive Lodge was NOT the other shop. That only leaves one.

I dove with Cayman Dive Lodge last March. I found them to be Very professional, friendly and fun. I would recomend them to anyone. They are on the East end of the Island. Next time I go to Cayman I will dive with them again. Have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom