Cayman Diving Lodge...Opinions Please!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cahoolin

Reaction score
If you have been there please let me know what you think. I'm planning a trip in january.

Thanks

Cahoolin:
If you have been there please let me know what you think. I'm planning a trip in january.

Be going back for my 4th time in late Nov. If you like a well-managed, friendly, quiet, remote, basic but fully serviceable dedicated dive resort, you should be very happy here.

Have fun.

DocVikingo

I stay at the lodge five years ago, and it was pretty good
then and I understand they have improved it alot since then.
see my signature for a link to the trip report.

This is a great place to do three dives a day, eat, sleep, and socialize with other divers after dinner. We liked it a lot.

The diving on the east end is very good

I was there last October and this April. The divemasters & staff are top notch and it is a great place to relax. I will go there again. During my last stay we were with people who had been back for their 2nd and 3rd stays. They spoil you.

Thanks one and all...I'm looking forward to it...even more now with your responses.

Haven't heard specially about CDL, but in general, places along the south coast were hit hardest. I did hear that Morrit's on East End lost their dock, which I didn't mention in this summary:

http://tinyurl.com/4ptus

-hh

I read something on their website that Jim and Kim and the dogs are in Georgetown and OK, but that is all i know.
If anyone gets info on the CDL please post it here. I will also post if i hear anything.

I'm supposed to go in a month, but am worried. I haven't heard anything about CDL, but I'm trying to find out as well.

Cahoolin - where in Iowa are you from?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom