Cayman Brac trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great trip report! Lots of favors for people trying to plan their own trip. I wish I had all that info when we were getting ready to go. Were the condos you stayed at right next to the Captain's Table? We invaded that pool every day and no one seemed to mind as long as we bought a few drinks.

thx - no, the Breakers condos were on the far southeast side of the island

I'm going to Cayman Brac next month. We've got an all inclusive with Divi Tiara for Nikon School. Even tho....I appreciated reading your tips.

We thought of renting mopeds while there maybe once or twice....were there those to rent?

I don't know about mopeds - probably the resort has them for rent or can direct you - or you can call Nola at the car rental place I mentioned. Just remeber, if you're from the U.S. they drive on the other side of the road --have fun!

I just got back from Cayman Brac. You can rent mopeds right down the street from Divi Tiara, not sure of the cost. We rented a jeep for a few days and toured the island, not much to tour, but it was fun.

Hope you enjoy, I'm looking forward to going back next year..

Thanks again for the great report. I am a big fan of doing things unconventionally. You tend to get a more unique experience. Sometimes it doesn't pan out, but usually it works out OK. For those of you who would like to post your report at DiveAtlas.com, please visit this web page.

Trip Report Submission Form

You can always email, if that is easier. I would love to start getting some fresh reports on the site. It's been a little slow lately, and I finally have some time to post them.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom