Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video, thanks for sharing; it looks like you had really nice weather!

Awesome video. The color on the reefs was amazing!!!

Nice video! Just wondering which GoPro...4 or 5? Also, did you use red filter or just lights, or both?

I just got my GoPro5 Black, haven't done anything yet but charge the battery. (My old GoPro was a Hero2, but it died last month.) So excited to get going with the 5 now.

Nicely done! A tease for our August visit to LC?....

Nice video! Just wondering which GoPro...4 or 5? Also, did you use red filter or just lights, or both?

I just got my GoPro5 Black, haven't done anything yet but charge the battery. (My old GoPro was a Hero2, but it died last month.) So excited to get going with the 5 now.

Robin, This was my first session with a 4. I waisted virtually 2 days of video trying to get my settings where I wanted them. Shot on 1080 at 60fps on wide. Although playback on 4k is wicked good...there's just not a lot of stuff out there right now that will run that high so you have to edit down anyway. I use a red filter and have Two I tourch video pro 4 lights at 1300 lumen each, and have my GP on a tray. Glad you enjoyed it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom