Cayman Brac Beach Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOOPS

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The fall is here and the diving is fantastic here in Cayman Brac! Take advantage of Brac Reef Beach Resorts fall special!!!

For travel on September 29 to October 6, 2007

• 7 nights accommodation
  • Six days of 3 tank dives: 17 dives total
  • Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily
  • Transfers, taxes & service fees
$796 per person
List price: $1592 per person

(Based on double occupancy and availability)

For a limited time, enjoy great savings at Cayman Brac's premier resort! Experience spectacular diving, outstanding accommodations, fabulous meals and the friendliest staff!

Attention families! With our Kid's Club, you can add your children to any package for a special price.

For more information check out www.bracreef.com or to make reservations call 1-800-594-0843

Nice! Just got back from Little Cayman Beach Resort, Mr. Tibbets was on the flight back with us and suggested we try the Brac next time around. Wondering what the weather and diving conditions are at that time of year. Also, we're in New York. Do you think it's better to fly into Miami and then th Brac or into Grand Cayman ans then to Brac, or no difference, go for price and convenience.
PS- LCBR was the bomb! Can't wait to check out your little slice of heaven!

I didn't think you could fly into Brac w/o first flying to Grand. I was going to go to Brac for that deal at the end of september but only flight I could get from Houston had be going thru Miami and with several long lay overs. There is normally a flight from Houston to Grand on Saturdays but I was either too late or they are not having one that weekend.

I was at the Brac in July and it was great I can't wait until I get to go again.

Glad to hear you had a great time at Little Cayman Beach Resort. If you had a great time there... there is definiltey more fun to be had here on the Brac. The weather here obviously can change without too much notice but so far the weather had been great. Also, diving tends to become a bit chillier but still amazing as always. I think the lowest temp expected for water is about 77 so a wetsuit is advised. Currently the waters are about 86 so they should begin cooling here soon but maybe not too much for the fall. The seas will become a little rough but that just means we do the North side more often that time of year.

Also as far as flying goes. I would fly direct to Grand and then over to the Brac. That lessens the possibility of lost luggage. Any flight that comes into the Brac will stop at Grand no matter what. Also with adding connections to a flight you run possibility of missing a later connection. As far as Houston goes, I think they have closed those flights to Grand... I could be wrong but I think they have stopped those flights so you would then choose Tampa, Miami, or Grand.

Hi, we're thinking about you down there. We're scheduled into Brac Reef 11 Oct--we were there with a group from COS Sept. 2002 and its taken this long for us to get back. Now we have that nasty Dean bearring down on you. I just hope you avoid a direct hit. We had planned to make our final pmt this week, but think we'll wait awhile. We do have insurance, but that's a hassle. Keep safe!!!:confused: :wink:

The Brac is doing well... even after Dean. Not too much structural damage... docks a bit beaten and Aunt Shaws is closed (no sweet and sour chicken for a while) but all in all things fared well here in the Brac. We took a couple of days off to get ourselves situated back to normal and now we are back open and running boats/divers and having guests here at the resort. The weather is good, sun is shining and diving is still great! Looking forward to having you down in October!!

LOOPS:
As far as Houston goes, I think they have closed those flights to Grand... I could be wrong but I think they have stopped those flights so you would then choose Tampa, Miami, or Grand.

Cayman Airways has announced that they are pulling out of Houston. Fortunately, Continental still offers the Houston to GC route. Connections on to the Brac should be smooth and easy from there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom