cavern istructors in the philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
are there any competent cavern instructors in the philippines? planning on taking some courses this year but havent found anyone based in the philippines. can nayone give me some recommendations? thanks!

I believe you'd have to get the course somewhere else and you'll be the first instructor over here with this specialty hehe. . .

ishbaby:
I believe you'd have to get the course somewhere else and you'll be the first instructor over here with this specialty hehe. . .

might have to go to thailand if thats the case

Spoon,
Go to www.rebreatherworld.com and look under the title "NEW CAVE AND DEEP CAVE diving". Mike one of the divers with us posted over 100 photos of the trip. Next month we will be going back to extend the line to 200 meters in depth. If you can get a couple students together I would be more then happy to come over. If not Thailand is only a hop skip and a jump away.

andibk

Spoon,
Check with Bobby M., When I was there he was asking about doing his Cavern Instructor course, that would make one more person.

andibk

andibk:
Spoon,
Go to www.rebreatherworld.com and look under the title "NEW CAVE AND DEEP CAVE diving". Mike one of the divers with us posted over 100 photos of the trip. Next month we will be going back to extend the line to 200 meters in depth. If you can get a couple students together I would be more then happy to come over. If not Thailand is only a hop skip and a jump away.

andibk

saw the pics and they are awesome, alsom felt intimidated with all those rebreathers:D anyway spoke to bobby and we do indeed plan to get certified. il have to finish my prerequisites though even before of taking the min cavern courses.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom