Cave diving photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remote to say the least. I think the nearest actual dive shop was probable 6-7 hours away. Just getting to some of the caves we had hiked 2-3 hours just to get to them. After getting there we went another hour inside the cave to get to the water. The people were so friendly down in this area and wanting to help out. I have one water company wanting me to dive there water system to find out where the other end comes out. The cave entrance is at the bottom of a mountain. Water was crystal clear at the entrance. You had to be real careful not to silt things up. Water was cold when you first got in.
I have some trips planned where there is a 3-4 hour hike to the cave and then another 1 hour hike to the water. Another trip I am organizing we will have to rent a helicopter to get the equipment to the cave. The hike to the cave is quite long but well worth the trip.

andibk

Back
Top Bottom