Cave Diving in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
I have just added a section to my website on the caves that I have been diving for the past 6 years in the southern parts of the Philippines. I will add gps locations, hotel info etc after my next trip. Hope yo enjoy diving the caves there as much as I had finding them. If you would like more info please drop me a line.

Thailand technical diving

Bruce

Hi Mate,

How are you doing? Heard from Xavier you are doing some caves courses at the moment in Thailand.

Bruce we just found 3 new caves in the Pangasinan, with crystal clear water and easy access by car. We will be going at the end of the month, we will putting the permanent line and markings by then. Heard you have an expedition on August, why don't come earlier and join us.

Full Report

Will you be going to Florida at the end?

Cheers,

Tom

I have just added a section to my website on the caves that I have been diving for the past 6 years in the southern parts of the Philippines. I will add gps locations, hotel info etc after my next trip. Hope yo enjoy diving the caves there as much as I had finding them. If you would like more info please drop me a line.

Thailand technical diving

Bruce

Last edited:
Tom
I am waiting to hear if I am either going to go to China to dive a city in a lake or possible going out with the Thai archeology department to research a pottery wreck. Maybe both or may be either. I have my plane ticket booked for the 3rd of August and heading straight down to G1 till about the 16th. I will be back in Subic the evening of the 16 till the 22nd August unless I decide to stay longer. I am waiting on a course booking and then going to book my plane ticket to Florida in September. Planning on visiting my parents and do some sidemount diving while I am there. My parents only live about a 1 1/2 hours from the caves. Right now just kicking back to waite and see what turns out. Patience:depressed:

Bruce

Bruce,

Nice to hear from you.

If you want we can go after william course to Pangasinan or after the Samar expedition.

I will be in Florida on the 6th of Sept, hopefully we get to do some diving there.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom