Cave Adventures Went Above and Beyond!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rustyshakelford

Contributor
Reaction score
Im sure youll have all heard about how great Edd is with Cave Adventures, but I would like to tell you a brief story about my experience!

I drove to Pensacola with the plans of diving the mighty-O but due to the weather the boats wernt running out to it! Since I was also taking some classes we went to vortex springs for 3 days.

I had bought gear from Edd in the past and knew since I would be less than an hour away when at vortex I would like to get over there and buy another LP108 and manifolds with bands.

We didnt get done with my last dive on the last day until 730. I called CA just hoping he might be working late but his wife answered the phone and told me Edd was out to a fundraiser. I was a little discouraged but it was almost 8 and how many business stay open at that time. She said to head that way and she would try to get ahold of him or Gordon.

Well long story short, we got there around 830, Edd was back and gave me a great deal and even checked out my regs! I ended up buying an additional reel too!

If anyone has equipment needs i would strongly encourage you to call Edd at Cave Adventures. His customer service is Top Notch, Prices are Great and he was a great guy to meet!

Im truly impressed

brett

It's nice to hear something good these days. Thanks for posting this.

He runs a hell of a shop, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom