Cattle Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm surprised you didn't go around the point to the right from the boat ramp. Never been in the water there, but I would expect that with the sheer drop into the water you would get an OK wall dive and more life off the tip of the point. I do remember divers pulling an octopus up onto the beach (Willows beach that is) when I was a small child. This was many many years ago.

Grew up hanging out on that point, building forts, rafts, and later submarine races:D on that point. Brings back memories.

Darnold9999:
I'm surprised you didn't go around the point to the right from the boat ramp. Never been in the water there, but I would expect that with the sheer drop into the water you would get an OK wall dive and more life off the tip of the point. I do remember divers pulling an octopus up onto the beach (Willows beach that is) when I was a small child. This was many many years ago.

Grew up hanging out on that point, building forts, rafts, and later submarine races:D on that point. Brings back memories.
That's funny. My brothers and I grew up building forts and "surfing" driftwood in the Fraser river (none of us have kids yet so the geneticists can back off). The reason I chose the entry point I did is because, on the chart, that is where it is the "steepest" and deepest underwater ("deep" being over 10 meters).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom