Catalyst drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akhlut

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi...i have a whites catalyst front entry drysuit which i enjoy diving with very much. The problem is that the inside of the suit is very abrasive making it difficult to put on and take off.
Any tips to ease donning the suit...is there something around that to put on the inside of the suit....teflon springs to mind:)

Hello akhlut, I was just wondering what type of undergarmets you are wearing under the suit. I also have a Catalyst 360 suit and have not had this problem or heard of this hapeing, so I am trying to figure out a solution for you. At thisa time I would not recommend putting anything in your suit at this time until I can do some research on this issue.
Thanks for the patience.
Doug.

I had a similar problem with my Kodiak suit, seemed like there was a lot of friction between the undergarment and the suit interior. I had to use plastic bags on my feet to keep the undergarment from riding up to my knees when donning the suit! That suit was made in 2003, and I think Whites has changed the interior of the suits on the newer models such as the catalyst 360.

Hi..thanks for your reply...i have a roho thermocline and a weezle undersuit...a friend who has experience selling whites suits told me that the inside surface of the drysuits was changed on newer suits. I checked out the latest Whites suits at my LDS and the inside is different/smoother. Nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom