cat Ppalu livaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaLykinsDad

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A group of us are looking at this liveabourd, having done several Agressors and loving them..... this looks much more limited....any feedback from anyone on this boat In the Bahamas during late Jan???:coffee:

I've been on it a couple of years ago. Before that I have been on Blackbeard's twice & the Caribbean Explorer I. Our group was a "ladies only" group from our dive shop. We went in June. The Cat Ppalu is certainly roomier than Blackbeard's & not quite as roomie as the CEXI. It was never ultra crowded, but it wasn't the best. We commonly found ourselve hanging out in the salon to get out of the sun between dives. Some in our group would sleep out on the nets between the catamarans, but in Jan., it may be too cold. The diving was fair,.... its the Bahamas. The northern exumas are becoming over- dove. I still think the diving on the CEXI, around San Salvador, was much better.

Thanks Tstorm, looks like a good trip...appreciate the feedback and i found a few old links....they were encouraging also
:kiss2:

Back
Top Bottom