Carthaginian??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMaven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So anyone dive this sucker yet? I spoke with a DM who has dove it a bunch of times and said that a lot of sealife is moving in very quickly. There's already a resident frog fish, which is cool, but overall he wasn't recommending it as a "must do" dive. He basically thought that it's a ripoff dive right now for what everyone is charging, but that it is cool to see it sunk after seeing it in the harbor for so many years.

My husband and I were in Maui in January this year and he was one of the first to dive it with a local dive shop there, had a great time too, even though at that time there was not alot of sealife on it yet.

I'm glad to see it's upright. I plan to dive it this summer :)

Yeah, they did a really nice job of settling her upright on the bottom. Please post a dive report/review when you get back, I'd love to know what you think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom