Carnival Glory April 2012 Western Caribbean - Looking for other divers and FUN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Huskita92

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My family and I will be cruising on the Carnival Glory from April 15-22, with stops in Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, and Grand Cayman. I'm the only diver in this group, I plan on diving every stop (locally booked, not cruise excursions), and I'm looking for a dive buddy and/or some folks to book with, and have a great time! I have my AOW but am still new to the sport. Have never been to the Caribbean before and could not be more excited. Let me know!

I did similar ports on Carnival. you can check out my blog http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/blogs/oceanbound/82-cruise-ship-diving.html for how we dove most of those ports. Also, you might check on cruisecritic and look up the "roll call" thread for that sailing so possibly find other divers. I believe it was Roatan and Grand Cayman that we used the ships excursion which used Anthony's Key & Don Foster's which i would have chosen anyway and there were a couple of divers those from the cruise. Have fun and enjoy the cruise.

Hopefully you will log in to scubaboard when you get back and let me know what's up with the dives! The wife and I set sail 15-22 May on the Glory. Hope you had a good time.

Just returned a week ago. Great diving! Used Aldora Divers in Cozumel, did Santa Rosa wall. They use steel 120's, so nice long dives with little weight, small groups. Easy cab ride to the office. In Roatan I used Barefoot Divers, another great outfit, literally 3 minutes from the cruise port by taxi. Dove Mary's Place, which was awe-inspiring. The only port I used Carnival was Belize, because they pick you up right from the ship and you don't have to worry about tenders. Again, they did a great job, and we even made it through a rollicking, lightning-filled surface interval! Grand Cayman I hung out with the family and we used Stingray Sailing to go out to Stingray City, and then snorkel. What a great day! Have fun, this is such a great itinerary for scuba diving!

Hopefully you will log in to scubaboard when you get back and let me know what's up with the dives! The wife and I set sail 15-22 May on the Glory. Hope you had a good time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom