Carnival cruise to 4 great dive islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Taking a Carnival cruise in Feb going to Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize and Cozumel. We are hoping to dive at 3 or maybe all 4 stops. We've been to Coz a couple times and are ok finding our own op to dive with but have never been to any of the other 3 islands. Has anyone done this cruise? Does anyone know of good op's close to the cruise dock? Are the nice dive sites close enough to get to in a 4-5 hour stop? Don't really want to book with the cruise line..but since we have never been to these islands we might just go with Carnival.
Thanks for any help you can give.

I just saw this post, probably too late. If not, I did that cruise last Sep and dived each stop. If you'd like my input respond here or send me a PM.

Waterskier,
We're doing that same cruise in April and would love your input. The Carnival dive excursions appear to be competively priced, but not sure about the quality.
Thanks

Hi all. Sorry for the delay in responding. I ended up writing a lot more than I anticipated, so I put my report here rather than in this thread. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, either here or in that thread.

-Rick

I just returned from the trip. I didnt dive, but snorkled every destination. Even though we had high winds the entire time (25-43 mph) the visibility and surf conditions were great. One of our excursions (Roatan) was cancelled, but replaced with a day at Maya Island, which had a very nice reef, and good snorkling conditions. We had a few minutes of rain in Cozumel and Belize, but the sun came out for the majority of our time there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom