Caribbean Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving quality is always judged by previous experience. One person's fantastic is anothers ho hum. We almost need people to state their experience to qualify the comments.

This is very true. It can also depend on the time of year, weather, etc. You could go to the same place twice and have two very different experiences. If you're like my crew, you'll have a good time no matter what...and if the diving happens to be fantastic, that is just an added bonus. :D

I can't comment on all about prices. Since your time frame is limited you are pretty much stuck with whatever prices are available that time of year.

I've been on all 3 liveaboards you mention and enjoyed all of them but the Utila Agressor was the best diving and crew. There is no way you could visit all the sites they see in less than a couple of week using land based operators and you'd be traveling half of the time between islands. I've actually done the previous Bay Island Agressor 3 times plus the Utila Agressor and loved every minute of every trip.

There isn't a hill of beans difference between any of the fleet boats by the way. You're there to dive not critique boats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom