Carib Dancer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mermoose

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I may be interested in the Carib Dancer this coming Feb. I can't find any photos of the boat. I saw that is had be refitted but would like to see the finished product and here from anyone that has been on board as a guest. Also, where did that boat come from ? Is the itinerary very similar to the Aqua Cat ? I can see it is in the same area.
Looking forward to replies...:)

You don't want to go on that boat, I am my cellphone to give you the links of some reviews, but in general they have a lot of problems..find another boat

Stay away from that boat. Read trip reports below under boat name.

I'd suggest Juliet Dive & Sail or Explorer Ventures charters in the Caribbean. EV has been doing Turks & Caicos and St Kitts-St-Maarten-Saba for many years. Many of the good charters fill up fast.

I had been considering the Carib Dancer myself until I read a few of the trip reports posted here on SB. You might take a look at them and decide for yourself.

Thank you all very much. So glad I ask. Live a boards can be great or miserable. If I decide to do that area again I will use the Aqua Cat again. Life is too short to get yourself stuck in an uncomfortable place if you don't have to. Need to spend those diving dollars for the best quality I can manage and crummy boats still cost $$$
Thanks again !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom