Cape Town photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Running short of superlatives here.
Love the octo.
Fabulous detail on the horsefish.

What did you shoot with? almost feels like film, although I am not sure why

The basket Star was with the 5060 , the rest with the 7070.

Andy,

Have you ever done any diving on the West Coast of Africa? I usually spend 6 months or more in Angola, Congo, or Ghana working. I haven't been there since February but I'm sure I will be back sometime this coming year and was wondering if there are good places to dive there. I know that the fishing is spectacular off the coast of West Africa. When we are working we see whales, sharks, dolphin, turtles, mola, tuna, dorado, and marlin on a daily basis in fact more and larger than I have seen working all of the world even though it is common to sea Spanish and Russian boats working these waters. Maybe I'll just have to make a trip to SA to go diving there instead.

I have never been up that side of the coast - only the Mozambique side.

I think the West coast could provide some excellent diving, as far as I know it's relatively unexplored form a sports diving / tourist point of view.Unfortunately that's where most of the internal conflicts are happening at the moment and untill it gets sorted out it's going to remain that way for a while to come.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom