Cape Town around October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doing 2 dives tomorrow, shore dive to get a feel for the water, then partridge point at 2 with pisces

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Doing 2 dives tomorrow, shore dive to get a feel for the water, then partridge point at 2 with pisces

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Sounds good. Let us know how it goes. I'd love to join, but my boss would be less than impressed. Any plans for seeing a wreck or two later this week?

Sounds good. Let us know how it goes. I'd love to join, but my boss would be less than impressed. Any plans for seeing a wreck or two later this week?

Hoping to get 1 in saturday,they had the pmb scheduled today but changed to partridge point :-\

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Hoping to get 1 in saturday,they had the pmb scheduled today but changed to partridge point :-\

How did today's dives go? I'm waiting for tomorrow's weather forecast to decide my plans for the weekend. If it's Atlantic launches, I'll be staying dry.

How did today's dives go? I'm waiting for tomorrow's weather forecast to decide my plans for the weekend. If it's Atlantic launches, I'll be staying dry.

Was awesome,water was flat and clear. Was falsebay side so not too chilly :p

Was awesome,water was flat and clear. Was falsebay side so not too chilly :p

It's looking like Atlantic diving this weekend. I'm busy researching/ planning to buy a dry suit. I'm not getting into that water without one again. So I won't be diving this weekend. It doesn't look like Pisces' Divers newsletter is out yet (unless they email it before posting on their website, I always just check the website). I hope for your sake that they'll be doing a wreck. The water will be cold, but the vis should be great (the south-easter cleans the water up on that side).

Nah,wind was craaaaazy,wife just shook her head

Ah, pity. It's still howling. I'm hoping it'll drop off before this weekend. Scubapro day on Saturday, should be fun if the weather's half-decent.

Back
Top Bottom