Cape Ann Thursday 9/19 evening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soggy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for someone to dive with Thursday evening...Maybe meet at BK around 5:30-5:45 for an early dusk/night dive.

Ok...it'll probably end up being more night than dusk if it's anything like my last evening dive with gmbaker and dkerr, but we had a good time despite a couple minor lost buddy problems and a left behind flag.

Repeat offender? Hey...I told you it was on the beach when I came up, and reminded you before I left! :)

It was dkerr's flag. I was dragging it and when I came up I set it on the curb in front of his car. I feel bad and partially responsible because he apparently didn't see it. It was at Old Garden, so it is doubtful it'll ever get seen again.

Sorry, Doug!

I wasn't even talking about either of you two. One of the other folks on that dive recently replaced my flag after sailing my old one to Newfoundland.

Back
Top Bottom