Canyon Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheDMan

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I was just wondering if any Swampers dive at Canyon Lake. I live in Wimberley, so Canyon is just down the road.

This summer is going to be pretty busy for me, but I would like to hook up for some dives towards the end of August and September. Also, I wouldn't mind going to Windy point, but from what I can tell from this board it gets pretty crowded on the weekends.

I am a fire dispatcher in Austin and I work shift work, so diving during the week is no problem.

Dwayne

I would gladly dive Windy Point over a week day if you could get over the fact that i'm only 17. Trust me, i'm much more mature than most 17 year olds that I meet.

We dive it when we are too lazy to drive to Travis or just want to check out new gear. The park at Northshore has gotten to where the want to charge 6.00 bucks pp. It may have changed again we haven't been there this year. We have gone in over by the boat ramp for free this past spring but the water was pretty nasty lots of fishing line etc. You are better off the drive to Travis.

LackingCreativity, yeah I'll dive with you, but like I said it might not be until the end of August or first part of Sept.

ParrotHead, thanks for the heads up on North Park. I do have a boat, but it's at the coast right now, planning on using it at Canyon at the end of the summer though. There's some spots that I want to dive that you can only get to by boat.

TheDMan:
LackingCreativity, yeah I'll dive with you, but like I said it might not be until the end of August or first part of Sept.

ParrotHead, thanks for the heads up on North Park. I do have a boat, but it's at the coast right now, planning on using it at Canyon at the end of the summer though. There's some spots that I want to dive that you can only get to by boat.

Well, just keep me informed.

Back
Top Bottom